What Services are Available in Nadi?
Being the arrival city for most visiting Fiji, Nadi is the best place to stock up on supplies before visiting the outer islands. The town also makes a good base for visitors who want the convenience of being close to essential shops and services which are lacking elsewhere in Fiji. So get an idea of the information, shops and services in Nadi with this guide.
For more about Nadi, take a look at The Complete Guide to Nadi.
Useful Services for Tourists
- Car rental – See The Best Car Rentals in Fiji and The Best Car Rentals in Nadi for listings
- Public transport – See 6 Ways to Get to Nadi (& Get Around Nadi)
- Accommodation – Where to Stay in Nadi
- Nadi International Airport – See The Complete Guide to Nadi Airport
- Arrival guide for yachts – See The Sailing Guide to Fiji
- Visitor information centres – There are no formal visitor information centres in Nadi (or Fiji for that matter). This sort of service is available via hotel/resort concierge services.
Food and Groceries
Nadi has a wide range of supermarkets, convenience stores or mini-marts, as well as a couple of markets and some roadside produce stalls.
Supermarkets in Nadi
Several supermarkets can be found across Nadi’s four main suburbs: Namaka, Martintar, Wailoaloa and Votualevu, as well as in the town centre, commonly referred to as Nadi Town. Some supermarkets include:
- New World IGA Supermarket, Votualevu Roundabout, Namaka
- Consumers Supermarket, Queens Road, Namaka
- New World, Queens Road, Namaka
- Shop and Save, Queens Road, Namaka
- RB Patel Jetpoint, Queens Road, Martintar
- Hai Feng Chinese Supermarket, Northern Press Road, Martintar
- RB Patel Supermarket, Main Street, Nadi Town
- New World, Main Street, Nadi Town
- ACC Supermarket, Main Street, Nadi Town
- Pure Ocean Superette, Palms Drive, Wailoaloa Road
- Sop n Save, Votualevu ATS Road, Votualevu.
Markets and Roadside Stalls
Fresh fruit and vegetables are commonly purchased from markets and roadside stalls in Nadi. The largest produce market is in Nadi Town by the bus station. There’s another good produce market, the Namaka Market, located on Queens Road in Namaka. Markets are open all day except Sundays.
Roadside stalls selling fresh fruit and vegetables can be found lining roads around Nadi.
Learn more about grocery shopping in Nadi in Guide to Food Shopping in Fiji.
Medication, Toiletries and Pharmaceuticals
While light medications (like painkillers), baby products and toiletries are often sold in supermarkets around Nadi, other medications and speciality health products are found in pharmacies.
Pharmacies in Nadi
Nadi’s pharmacies are located in Namaka, Votualevu, Martintar and Nadi Town, which include:
- Namaka Mesisure Pharmacy, Namaka Lane
- Budget Pharmacy, Namaka Lane
- Votualevu Pharmacy, Carreras Lane, Votualevu
- NewLife Pharmacy, Queens Road, Martintar
- Island Pharmacy, Main Street, Nadi Town
- United Discount Chemists – Budget Pharmacy, Main Street, Nadi Town
- Reliance Pharmacy, Lodhia Street, Nadi Town.
Clinics and Hospital
For health care and obtaining prescriptions, there are clinics and a hospital in Nadi, such as:
- Zens Health Centre, 27 Commercial Street, Namaka
- Namaka Health Centre, Queens Road, Namaka
- Ace Medical Clinic, RB Jetpoint Complex, Martintar
- Zens Medical Health Centre, 40 Lodhia Street, Nadi Town
- Sarada Medical Centre, Ashram Road, Nadi Town
Nadi also has a hospital, the Nadi Hospital, close to Nadi Town located just off the Nadi Back Road.
Fuel Stations, Banks and Communication
All of your other services, from fuel stations to phone stores, can be found in Nadi.
Fuel Stations in Nadi
There are multiple options for fuel stations in Namaka, Votualevu, Martintar and Nadi Town – almost all of which are conveniently located along Queens Road. There are also some fuel stations along the Nadi Back Road.
Phone, Internet and Post Office
For staying in touch, Digicel Fiji and Vodafone Fiji are the phone network providers. Digicel and Vodafone have stores at Nadi Airport and on Main Street in Nadi Town. Vodafone has an additional shop on Queens Road in Namaka and Digicel’s Namaka store is in the RB Jetpoint Complex in Martintar.
Nadi has two post offices, one at Nadi International Airport and one on Koroivolu Lane in Nadi Town.
Finally, for an internet connection, WiFi hotspots can be found at Nadi International Airport where the first 30 minutes are free. Some cafes with free WiFi include:
- Corner Cafe, Sagayam Road, Nadi Town
- Bulaccino Cafe, Queens Road, Namaka
- Daikoku, Northern Press Road, Martintar
- Bounty Restaurant & Bar, 79 Queens Road, Martintar.
Banks in Nadi
ATMs are widespread in Namaka, Martintar, Votualevu, Wailoaloa and Nadi Town. Bank branches can also be found throughout Nadi, including:
- Bank of the South Pacific (BSP), Namaka, Queens Road
- Westpac Namaka, Namaka Lane
- ANZ Nadi, Main Street, Nadi Town
- Westpac Nadi, Main Street, Nadi Town
- Bank of Baroda, Main Street Nadi Town.